Monday, July 1, 2013

What is a PROLIFER?

I am a PROLIFER. I know for certain just saying that word makes the killing regime of Obama gnash their teeth.  In fact, one of their puppet judges tried to outlaw the word "PROLIFE" declaring it "unconstitutional" for use on license plates.  The only thing that proved is that he's on the payroll of that killing organization falsely named Planned Parenthood.  It is a false name because their goal is that no woman on earth should have living babies. 

 Now, you know that was like waving a red flag to a whole lot of PROLIFERS.  It is infuriating that puppets of a dictator [Obama] who has used arm-twisting, cyber-hacking, blackmail, murder, spying, deceit, theft to stay in power, were able to accomplish what they thought was a victory for evil. But this blog entry is my way saying to the Judge who declared the word "prolife" to be "unconstitutional" that his actions will stand against him on GOD's Judgement Day; and that as far as I am concerned what he did is irrelevant. He cannot violate the First Amendment by declaring  a WORD that means for human life to prevail to be "unconstitutional.  It really showed how totally ignorant of medical facts that Judge was. If there is anything the "legal system" in the U. S. needs it is EDUCATED in the sciences* Judges who are not persuaded by every poison apple of the devil [Planned Parenthood; Obama; Sebelius, Holder].

 It is also shameful how much the federal Judges pander to the killing ngo of Planned Parenthood. There is no rational explanation of that except the facts that Planned Parenthood contributes heavily to their reelection campaigns, donates under the table, hijacked the paid-by-taxpayers-ACLU to do their bidding, provides perqs and benefits to Judges personally, and generally corrupts the legal system,. I reason that based upon the Bible warnings about those who abuse children [in Matthew chapter 18, KJV] and abortion is the ultimate abuse, that there is a Judgement Day coming for those who kill with premeditation the tiny defenseless, innocents in the womb.  And I think it is going to be horrible for them, maybe the Armageddon of Revelations, when JESUS comes again to judge all humans, [those in graves, and those living per scripture].  To quote Hebrews 10:30-31, KJV : "For we know HIM that hath said, 'vengeance belongeth unto Me; I will recompense, saith THE LORD. And again, "THE LORD shall judge HIS people".  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of THE LIVING GOD." 

 GOD HIMSELF wrote in stone HIS commandments. Moses in a fit of temper broke them and GOD rewrote them. I understand that to mean that GOD does not relent or repent of having established HIS laws, and that there is no compromising GOD.  The commandment that is violated when an abortion happens is "thou shalt not kill" in Exodus 20:13, KJV and repeated in Deuteronomy.

 Do I personally care if all those who slaughter tiny humans go to hell? No, I don't. I think they deserve hell.  But THE LORD JESUS [who is GOD in the flesh according to John 10:30] said, " all power is given to Me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in The Name of THE FATHER [GOD] ; and of The Son {JESUS born of the Holy spirit of GOD] and of the Holy Ghost [Spirit]. Teaching them to observe all things I have commanded you; and lo, I AM with you alway, even to the end of the world. " Matthew 28: 18-20,KJV. The brackets and italics are added by me to help understanding that there is not 3 gods but ONE GOD in different forms: flesh that was glorified upon ascension to heaven, Spirit, and all encompassing majesty of THE ALMIGHTY GOD THE FATHER of all.

 I attest that I have endured much political persecution since that GOD-forsaken B Clinton was President. I have been fired [in yr 1993 and again in 1999, for stating I am opposed to medical killing, arrested on misdemeanor about 25 years ago for taking down a sign of Planned Parenthood that was posted in a federal health dept clinic that advised poor women to abort simply because they were poor; had my computer hacked into with regularity [at every federal election since B Clinton] ; endured several physical assaults on my body and life because the state of Colorado where I lived at the time is the HQ of the killing establishment and in the evil consortium of 8 states controlled, manipulated by Planned Parenthood, that refused to lock up the man who tried to kill me several times {? hoping he wold succeed no doubt]; and endured poverty as that same evil state of Colorado hijacked 1/3 of the money due to me from what I had paid into "the system" for 26 years; and refused to enforce their own Judges' orders to facilitate the effort to ruin me; refused hiring of me by NYC public schools as teacher of health because I said that GOD made the human body to be spectacular; and by NIH though I made a 94 on their grading test for ranking because I said in interview I would not participate in any form of medical killing; been ostracized; defiled, injured permanently, by those who say they have a "right to kill". I also endured snooping in my IRS records by the IRS prodeather police for the purpose to harass me and intimidate me to try to force me off line [if no money to pay isp for instance].  It is evil. But they have not won, and I have not quit. I am alive, and though it has taken me much time to  try to overcome the most recent attempt to kill me [when someone drove their cargo van directly into me as I was walking and knocked me to pavement in June 2011] , I have not quit the PROLIFE cause either.
So, this is my testimony of what a PROLIFER IS :A PROLIFER is a person who knows there is GOD who sees all, knows all, and has promised revenge at HIS hands of those who do certain things [kill, sodomize, reject GOD]; and who knows beyond a shadow of doubt that humans are human from the moment of fertilization when the male sperm enters the female egg, and who knows that the cause of saving the human race from premeditated destruction is the NUMBER ONE TASK OF THIS CENTURY; and who knows that the cause is bigger than any one person; and that GOD is in the battle with them and that GOD WILL WIN in His time and way.
I am a PROLIFER 100% of the time, from the get-go, unapologetically, without reservations as to the rightness of it. I defy as an act of civil disobedience the unconstitutional edict from some stupid Judge  that the word "prolife" is "unconstitutional".

 *Footnote: the sciences I am referring too are: anatomy and physiology; obstetrics and gynecology; genetics, biology, chemistry, microbiology, surgery, neonatalogy.

Written by and owned by me Gloria Poole, RN [license in Missouri] and artist at my apt in Missouri; 1-July 2013 at 12:20pm. Also, for the record , I always owned this account and the content of it. I removed the Pappas name from my name by order of Judge in Arapahoe County Colorado after 2nd divorce from bad man DBP in Oct 2007 that is recorded in state of Colorado archives for divorces. I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009.  I Gloria Poole am the white single woman who was born in the state of Georgia.