Anne Geddes photographer images of newborns are wonderful and here's one I especially like with link provided by Google: https://goo.gl/images/9PQsKF
Wonderful Songs about babies on youtube, lullabies and a blessing that is absolutely one of the most wonderful gifts any parent could give a baby either in the womb or born :
Newborn blessing is wonderful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwc33wBf9w0
Miracle w/ lyrics by Celine Dion : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0iUpumZvs
My precious one by Celine Dion w/ lyrics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IApTJNQ1PRQ">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IApTJNQlPRQ
Beautiful boy by Celine Dion :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN96-pHFlsM">
[Baby Mine, by Alison Krauss] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCjhm-qLERQ
[has ultrasound pic]
If you do not know anything about human development, [how humans form in the womb, you can educate yourself on that subject which is a science and on other topics about human beings being created, nurtured in the womb and born alive using trhese medical textbooks. I, gloria Poole,RN, compiled this list and have posted it intermittently to make it easy for people to research this topic.
Medical textbooks you can utilize to teach yourself medical knowledge of human life, pregnancy, delivery, medical care of those in womb, neonatalogy, complications --all aspects of human life.
1) Early Pregnancy
2) Fetal Therapy by Mark Kilby,Anthony Johnson,Dick Oepkes
3) Obstetrics and Intrapartum Emergencies by Edward Chandrahara,and Sabaratnam Arulkumaran
4) Analgesia,Anesthesia and Pregnancy by Steve Yentis and Surbhi Malhotra
5) Pregnancy after Assisted Reproductive Technology by Eric Jauniaux and Botros Rizk
6) Atlas of Oocytes, Zygotes and Embryoes in Reproductive Medicine by Marc Van den Bergh and Thomas Ebner,and Kay Elder
7) Infertility Counseling by Sharon Covington and Linda Hammer Burns
8) Ectopic Pregnancy by Isabel Stabile
9) Gametes by J.G. Grudzinskas and J.L. Yovich
10) GenEthics by Kurt Bayertz and Susan L Kirkby, and H Tristam Englehardt,Jr
11) Prenatal Care by Marie McCormick and Joanne Siegel
12) Ethical issues in Maternal -Fetal Medicine by Donna Dickenson
13) Preterm Labour by Jane Norman and Ian Greer
14) The Fetal Matrix by Peter Gluckman & Mark Hanson
15) Environmental impacts on Reproductive Health and Fertility by Tracey Woodruff, Sarah Janssen,Louis Guillette,Jr, and Linda Giudice
16) Biology and Pathology of the Oocyte by Alan O Trounson and Roger G Gosden
17) Biology and Pathology of the Trophoblast by Ashley Moffett, Charlie and Lake and Anne McLaren
18) The Sperm Cell by Christopher J De Jonge and Christopher Bartlett
19) Infertility and Assisted Reproduction by R Botros, M B Rizk, Juan Garcia_-Velasco,Hassan Sallam and Antonis Makrigiannakis
20) The Healthy Embryo by Jeff Nisker, Francoise Baylis, Isabel Karpin,Carolyn McLeod, Roxanne Mykitiuk
21) Gametes--The Oocyte by J. G. Grudzinskas and J.L. Yovich
22) Textbook of Clinical Embryology by Kevin Coward and Dagan Wells
23) Handbook of Human Oocyte Cryopreservation by Eleonora Porcu and Patrizia Ciottis, and Stefano Venturoli
24) Neonatalogy by Richard A Polin and John M Lorenz
25) Handbook of Obstetric Medicine by Catherine Nelson-Piercy
26) High Risk Pregnancy--Management Options by Phillip J Steer, Carl Weiner, Bernard Gonik, Caroline Crowther, and Stephanie Robson
27) Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Keith Edmunds
28) Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Nursing Care by Patricia Ladewig, Marcia London and Michele Davidson
29) Childbearing: A Nursing Perspective by Ann Clark and Dyanne Alfonso
30) Maternity Nursing by Dietra Leonard Lowdermilk and Shannon Perry
plus many,many more. Added 3 to this on 24 Feb 2016 Just Google words "baby 20 weeks" says Montana's Sen Steve Daines Read /www.lifesitenews.com/news/google-baby-20-weeks-pro-life-senator-says
Also thank you to my readers of this blog from France, Ukraine and US. I appreciate it. If you want to see the updated list of all countries of the world that view or read one blog or another of mine, it is on my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.
I write as a Registered Nurse on the prolife, personhood topic often. I create blogs to teach the public about the issues. This is one of those blogs. The other blogs I create/own for the purpose of advancing the personhood for all cause are:
https://prolife-nurse.blogspot.comI updated this a few days ago.
https://save-the-baby-humans.blogspot.comI updated this a few days ago also.
https://tapestry-of-life-LLP.blogspot.comI updated this on 12th Jan 2017
I updated this in Dec 2016.
https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.comI updated this on 5th June with photo of the skeleton as viewed by xray of baby in womb at 60 days gestation to prove their are NOT "blobs of tissue"
https://twitter.com/ProlifeNurseI update this often including this morning.
https://twitter.com/personhood1I uopdate this intermittently including few days ago.
https://publishing-life.blogspot.com I updated this this morning 15th Jan 2017 with "maybe abortion is punishment of GOD?"
https://sites.google.com/site/newsforlife/with article I wrote "From embryo to fetus"
My profile for this blog is : https://www.blogger.com/profile/08767341873911105031
Also please see these blogs on different topics:
https://sites.google.com/site/newsforlife2/with multi-language commandments translated by Google
https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com;about the LIVING LORD JESUS.
My thanks publicly to the viewers/ readers of mine in 67 countries and 2 city states. For this particular blog, the viewers of most recent post were from United States and France. However, all blogs that I create are viewed by different countries and I listed those on my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. I also tweet that info from time to time.
You can follow me on twitter at : @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @personhood1; @Tartan_Bliss; and at @ProlifeNurse and each is different just as each blog is different because I create them one by one at different times.
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
My copyright notice I made for this blog and all content on it. Read statement below.
This is one of my Christian crosses to remind all that I am raised Southern Baptist and am believer in THE LIVING LORD JESUS.That is my hand in that photo that I photographed in recent months this year. To read what I believe please read https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.
This is the display I made of the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business where I got a second education and graduated with a business degree.
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.That is also me that you see in the "about me" box on right side of this blog and I am wearing a dark grey winter wool hat because that photo was taken of me in state of Georgia in Jan 2010 and my family in Georgia saw me wearing that hat and so did other people. So I am leaving that photo also on this blog for that reason.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all I am a U S citizen with all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship THE LORD GOD, and freedom to associate with whomever I want or not to associate with those GOD labels "abomination" and freedom to protest governments.
Note: I, Gloria Poole, logged back into this on the same night 15th Jan 2017 at 8pm after doing about 35 steps to regain control of it. I needed to make a few minor corrections of typos and a duplicate paragraph. It became obvious when I tried to login back in that criminal-hackers had logged into it and tried to hijack it from me. The criminal hacker is logging in from a cell phone. I do not ever login to web from any of my cell phones, because it is not practical nor secure.
Copyright notice:I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name INCLUDING MY BORN WITH SURNAME OF POOLE by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole,RN, artist at my own apt in Missouri on 15th Jan 2017 at 3:23pm, with some changes to info. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / in Missouri, USA .