Also thank you to my readers of this blog from France, Ukraine and US. I appreciate it. If you want to see the updated list of all countries of the world that view or read one blog or another of mine, it is on my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.
I write as a Registered Nurse on the prolife, personhood topic often. I create blogs to teach the public about the issues. This is one of those blogs. The other blogs I create/own for the purpose of advancing the personhood for all cause are:
https://tapestry-of-life-LLP.blogspot.comI updated this on 7th July with "answering the hard questions" that I wrote
I updated this on 16th July with "Christians have a duty to speak up" that I wrote
https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.comI updated this on 5th June with photo of the skeleton as viewed by xray of baby in womb at 60 days gestation to prove their are NOT "blobs of tissue"
https://twitter.com/ProlifeNurseI updated this in July
https://publishing-life.blogspot.com I updated this on 4th June
https://sites.google.com/site/newsforlife/with article I wrote "From embryo to fetus"
My profile for this blog is : https://www.blogger.com/profile/08767341873911105031
Also please see these blogs on different topics:
https://sites.google.com/site/newsforlife2/with multi-language commandments translated by Google
https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com;about the LIVING LORD JESUS.
Medical textbooks you can utilize to teach yourself medical knowledge of human life, pregnancy, delivery, medical care of those in womb, neonatalogy, complications --all aspects of human life.
1) Early Pregnancy
2) Fetal Therapy by Mark Kilby,Anthony Johnson,Dick Oepkes
3) Obstetrics and Intrapartum Emergencies by Edward Chandrahara,and Sabaratnam Arulkumaran
4) Analgesia,Anesthesia and Pregnancy by Steve Yentis and Surbhi Malhotra
5) Pregnancy after Assisted Reproductive Technology by Eric Jauniaux and Botros Rizk
6) Atlas of Oocytes, Zygotes and Embryoes in Reproductive Medicine by Marc Van den Bergh and Thomas Ebner,and Kay Elder
7) Infertility Counseling by Sharon Covington and Linda Hammer Burns
8) Ectopic Pregnancy by Isabel Stabile
9) Gametes by J.G. Grudzinskas and J.L. Yovich
10) GenEthics by Kurt Bayertz and Susan L Kirkby, and H Tristam Englehardt,Jr
11) Prenatal Care by Marie McCormick and Joanne Siegel
12) Ethical issues in Maternal -Fetal Medicine by Donna Dickenson
13) Preterm Labour by Jane Norman and Ian Greer
14) The Fetal Matrix by Peter Gluckman & Mark Hanson
15) Environmental impacts on Reproductive Health and Fertility by Tracey Woodruff, Sarah Janssen,Louis Guillette,Jr, and Linda Giudice
16) Biology and Pathology of the Oocyte by Alan O Trounson and Roger G Gosden
17) Biology and Pathology of the Trophoblast by Ashley Moffett, Charlie and Lake and Anne McLaren
18) The Sperm Cell by Christopher J De Jonge and Christopher Bartlett
19) Infertility and Assisted Reproduction by R Botros, M B Rizk, Juan Garcia_-Velasco,Hassan Sallam and Antonis Makrigiannakis
20) The Healthy Embryo by Jeff Nisker, Francoise Baylis, Isabel Karpin,Carolyn McLeod, Roxanne Mykitiuk
21) Gametes--The Oocyte by J. G. Grudzinskas and J.L. Yovich
22) Textbook of Clinical Embryology by Kevin Coward and Dagan Wells
23) Handbook of Human Oocyte Cryopreservation by Eleonora Porcu and Patrizia Ciottis, and Stefano Venturoli
24) Neonatalogy by Richard A Polin and John M Lorenz
25) Handbook of Obstetric Medicine by Catherine Nelson-Piercy
26) High Risk Pregnancy--Management Options by Phillip J Steer, Carl Weiner, Bernard Gonik, Caroline Crowther, and Stephanie Robson
27) Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Keith Edmunds
28) Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Nursing Care by Patricia Ladewig, Marcia London and Michele Davidson
29) Childbearing: A Nursing Perspective by Ann Clark and Dyanne Alfonso
30) Maternity Nursing by Dietra Leonard Lowdermilk and Shannon Perry
plus many,many more.
Added 3 to this list on 24 Feb 2016
My thanks publicly to the viewers/ readers of mine in 42 countries and 2 city states. For this particular blog, the viewers of most recent post were from United States and France. However, all blogs that I create are viewed by different countries and I listed those on my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. I also tweet that info from time to time.
You can follow me on twitter at : @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @personhood1; @Tartan_Bliss; and at @ProlifeNurse and each is different just as each blog is different because I create them one by one at different times.
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
My copyright notice I made for this blog and all content on it. Read statement below.
This is one of my Christian crosses to remind all that I am raised Southern Baptist and am believer in THE LIVING LORD JESUS.That is my hand in that photo that I photographed in recent months this year. To read what I believe please read https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.
This is the display I made of the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business where I got a second education and graduated with a business degree.
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.That is also me that you see in the "about me" box on right side of this blog and I am wearing a dark grey winter wool hat because that photo was taken of me in state of Georgia in Jan 2010 and my family in Georgia saw me wearing that hat and so did other people. So I am leaving that photo also on this blog for that reason.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all I am a U S citizen with all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship THE LORD GOD, and freedom to associate with whomever I want or not to associate with those GOD labels "abomination" and freedom to protest governments.
Copyright notice:I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name INCLUDING MY BORN WITH SURNAME OF POOLE by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 12th May 2016 at 4:11pm. Update by me Gloria Poole,RN, artist at my own apt in Missouri on 18th June 2016 at 8:32pm, with some changes to info. Note: I, Gloria Poole, RN / gloriapoole signed into this today 23rd July at 6:04pm to update it but decided to leave this photo up because of the upcoming fed election in which voters will be voting on good or evil. It is evil to kill according to GOD's commandment of "thou shalt not kill" in Exodus 20:13, KJV. The democrats believe killing is a so-called "right". The Republicans reject that idea, and have the most prolife platform ever. Please remember the baby humans; and vote prolife in November. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / in Missouri, USA .